HEALTH & SAFETY
After close and careful consultation, we’ve put in place measures designed to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests alike.
Here’s what we’re doing in our restaurant to ensure the safety of our guests and teams and how you can help:
– We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff.
– All our employees complete the health survey on guestregister prior to commencing each shift.
– Staff temperature checks are recorded at the start and the end of shift and all staff.
– Ongoing monitoring for all staff for to identify any fever, cough or other symptoms, and any possible interactions with individuals who have fallen ill.
– All staff maintain high health & hygiene standards throughout each shift.
– Hand sanitising stations have been installed at the entrance/exit and throughout the restaurant, outside guest toilets, staff areas.
– Hand sanitiser or hand washing stations are available to all guests and employees.
Our Approach to Guidelines
– We have endeavoured to meet the government guidelines relating to sanitation, hygiene and social distancing.
– We clean and sanitize common areas and each dining table after every use.
– Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
– All surfaces are deep cleaned and disinfected every night.
How You Can Help
– All guests will be required to register their visit on our GUEST REGISTER.
– Refrain from dining with us if you have a fever or are feeling unwell, or if you should be under an isolation or self –quarantining.
– Following social distancing guidelines set out.
– Respecting the restaurant’s COVID-19 procedures.
– Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon arrival at our restaurant.
– Please share your feedback and relevant observations you may have regarding our COVID-19 practices.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Please remember your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us.